Sunday, May 30, 2010

Beginning the Process

I have six days until I go to my first 'official' book signing, next Saturday June 5th. I am excited, scared, worried, thankful, determined, and scared. Did I already say that? I am not only signing books, but I am also supposed to talk for twenty minutes on my experiences, ect. I think it will all turn out fine, I am working for the next few days on a draft of what I will say. There will be 29 other authors there, and each of them will be speaking as well. I am gratful that I wont be the first speaker. I hope I have some interest in my books. I have had great reviews, but you know how these things go...I will be writing more as the week progresses.

Be sure to Visit my website to learn more: www.publishedauthors.net/lfallon


~ L ~

No comments:

Post a Comment